On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 02:02:40PM +0200, Jernej Skrabec wrote: > This series adds support for R40 HDMI pipeline. It is a bit special > than other already supported pipelines because it has additional unit > called TCON TOP responsible for relationship configuration between > mixers, TCONs and HDMI. Additionally, it has additional gates for DSI > and TV TCONs, TV encoder clock settings and pin muxing between LCD > and TV encoders. > > However, it seems that TCON TOP will become a norm, since newer > Allwinner SoCs like H6 also have this unit. > > I tested different possible configurations: > - mixer0 <> TCON-TV0 <> HDMI > - mixer0 <> TCON-TV1 <> HDMI > - mixer1 <> TCON-TV0 <> HDMI > - mixer1 <> TCON-TV1 <> HDMI > > Please review. This looks all fine by me, thanks! I'd still like some more review (by Chen-Yu and Rob) before applying it, but you can add my Acked-by for the next round if needed. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons) Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com