On Wed, Jul 04, 2018 at 12:30:33PM +0530, Vinod wrote: > > Existing clients of dma_get_slave_caps() have been checked and the only > > driver which rely on proper channel resuming is soc-generic-dmaengine-pcm > > driver, which has been updated to check the newly added capability. > > Existing 'cmd_pause' now only indicates that DMA engine support pausing > > given DMA channel. > The change looks fine to me. I was hoping that serial would also check > this.. > Mark, Lars you okay with this? Acked-by: Mark Brown