Hi Joel, > >> An EEPROM ist at 0x50 in Linux. There is no write addr 0xa0 and read > >> addr 0xa1. > > > > OK, I understand! Will test and resend with conforming addressing. Thanks > > for all the feedback! > > Nice one Wolfram. I wondered why the standard tools didn't work, but > hadn't gotten around to working out what was going on. Still, a report that the standard tools don't work with the driver would have been very helpful already. We can then work together what is the reason. Please do next time. > Thanks for taking a close look. You are welcome. Kind regards, Wolfram