Hi Lucas, > I don't think this matters on any of the i.MX platforms, as the GPIO > pin configuration (including open-drain) is only taken from the DT > pinctrl, with the GPIO driver not being able to change any of those. On > the flipside this results in a near zero probability of regressions. > ;) I see. Thanks for the heads up. > As this is obviously right even if it doesn't have any effect on > current software: > > Reviewed-by: Lucas Stach Thanks. Yeah, let's fix it. It might serve as an example for other people.