On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 05:31:22PM +0200, Bartosz Golaszewski wrote: > From: Bartosz Golaszewski > > This is a follow-up to the previously rejected series[1] which partially > removed the at24_platform_data structure. After further development and > taking reviews into account, this series finally removes that struct > completely but not without touching many different parts of the code > base. > > Since I took over maintainership of the at24 driver I've been working > towards removing at24_platform_data in favor for device properties. Wooha, nice work. I can't really comment on it but wondered how you want to upstream it (after reviews)? Pull request of an immutable branch for nvmem-tree sounds best to me. Then I could also pull it in if i2c needs it. Probably same situation for arm-soc...