On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 10:16:01AM +0200, Benjamin Tissoires wrote: > There is a tiny difference between the HID group (this device looks > like it is used as a Win 8 device) and the device class (this is > effectively a Win8 device) > > It makes sense to remove this check for Win8 devices, but I don't > think it should be done for all devices. > > All in all, it won't change much. Hm, that sounds sane. I'll do a bit more research on this and see if restricting it to just Win8 devices is simple enough to be worthwhile. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas