On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 01:39:16PM -1000, Joey Pabalinas wrote: > The firmware found in the touch screen of the Surface Pro 3 is slightly > buggy and occasionally doesn't send lift off reports for contacts; add > MT_QUIRK_NOT_SEEN_MEANS_UP to .quirks to compensate for the missed > reports. > > Signed-off-by: Joey Pabalinas Sorry, my mail filters are in need of some adjusting; I completely missed the review of the first send of this patchset :( Please disregard this resend, as I am going to revise it and submit a v2, thanks. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas