Hi! On droid4, "sudo poweroff" reboots the system... which is not exactly welcome, because mainline kernel will discharge the battery in 10 hours. I learned to reboot into stock Motorola Android (lasts few days), but that takes some clicking; easier solution is powering it off in SafeStrap ... which thankfully works. But those are workarounds, if someone knows how to debug/fix it, let me know. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html