On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 03:41:51AM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > There could be unlimited number of allocated domains, but only one domain > can be active at a time. Hence devices must be detached only from the > active domain. > > Signed-off-by: Dmitry Osipenko > --- > drivers/iommu/tegra-gart.c | 8 +++++--- > 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-) Do we have a mechanism of switching out different domains? I don't think we do, so I'm wondering if perhaps a better solution to this would be to just refuse to create more than one domain in the first place. That would also allow us to get rid of the global variable gart_handle. Thierry