Hi Baolin, On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 10:01:55AM +0800, Baolin Wang wrote: > Hi Sebastian, > > On 22 October 2018 at 15:43, Baolin Wang wrote: > > The internal resistance of a battery is not a constant in its life cycle, > > this varies over the age of the battery or temperature and so on. But we > > just want use one constant battery internal resistance to estimate the > > battery capacity. Thus this patch introduces one property to present > > the battery factory internal resistance for battery information. > > > > Signed-off-by: Baolin Wang > > Reviewed-by: Linus Walleij > > --- > > Changes from v5: > > - None. > > > > Changes from v4: > > - None. > > > > Changes from v3: > > - Split binding into one separate patch. > > - Add LinusW reviewed tag. > > > > Changes from v2: > > - Rename the property. > > - Improve the commit message. > > > > Changes from v1: > > - New patch in v2. > > --- > > I think this v6 patch set have addressed your comments on v5, so could > you apply this patch set if there are no other comments? I hope this > driver can be merged into 4.20 finally. Thanks. Everything looks fine to me. I will merge this directly after the 4.20 merge window has been closed and linux-next is open again. I'm not merging non-trivial, non-bugfix patches this lates during the release process. -- Sebastian