On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 04:12:10PM +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote: > On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 6:14 PM Federico Vaga wrote: > > > > If the Interrupt Flag (IF) is not set, we should not handle the IRQ: > > - the line can be shared with other devices > > - it can be a spurious interrupt > > > > To avoid reading twice the status register, the ocores_process() function > > expects it to be read by the caller. > > > > Signed-off-by: Federico Vaga > > Looks good. > > Acked-by: Peter Korsgaard I assume this patch will be resent when the other patches get updated? Or shall I pick this one independently of the others?