On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 08:13:25PM +0530, Jagan Teki wrote: > Short transfer write support for DCS and Generic transfer types > share similar way to process command sequence in DSI block so > add generic write 2 param transfer type macro so-that the panels > which are requesting similar transfer type may process properly. > > Signed-off-by: Jagan Teki > Tested-by: Jagan Teki I'm not sure why you have a Tested-by tag here. Of course we're expecting you to test your patches before sending them. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com