On Wed 2018-10-10 16:24:58, Lubomir Rintel wrote: > Add properties describing the GPIO lines used by the keyboard controller. > The olpc-apsp driver will do happily without them, but they are still part > of the hardware description. The driver could still reserve the lines, > so that nothing else touches them. > > This makes the device node almost compatible with "ps2-gpio". I'm not > adding a compatible property, because ps2-gpio would use a different > interrupt, so that we'd need to name it. And I haven't actually tried it. > > Reviewed-by: Rob Herring > Signed-off-by: Lubomir Rintel Acked-by: Pavel Machek Again, Rob, could you apply this one? -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html