On Mon, Nov 05, 2018 at 05:32:32PM +0800, Wei Ni wrote: > Convert warnings to info as not all platforms may > have all the thresholds and sensors enabled. > > Signed-off-by: Wei Ni > --- > drivers/thermal/tegra/soctherm.c | 6 +++--- > 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-) This seems overly generalized to me. Shouldn't we be checking in a more fine-grained way for the absence of thresholds and/or sensors? Otherwise, how are going to make the difference between the sensor not being enabled or the device tree just missing the information? Thierry