* Can I Trust You?
@ 2018-11-09 21:57 Abel Brent
From: Abel Brent @ 2018-11-09 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear friend,

I am Abel Brent, a NATO soldier serving in Afghanistan. I and my
Comrades, we are seeking your assistance to help us
receive/invest our funds in your country in any lucrative
business. Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly
respond back to me for more details.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you

Abel.

* Can I trust you ?
@ 2023-08-05 21:26 SGM John Dailey
From: SGM John Dailey @ 2023-08-05 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

My name is Sgt Major John Dailey. I am here in Syria, I have a
profiling amount of $20million United States Dollars. I need an
honest person that can help me receive these funds for investment
purposes. I'm willing to compensate you with 30% of the total
amount for your help. If interested kindly get back to me for
more details.

Regards,
SGM John Dailey

* Can I Trust You?
@ 2018-11-11  2:36 Abel Brent
From: Abel Brent @ 2018-11-11  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2018-08-28 21:07 Ms CHIANG Lai Yuen JP
From: Ms CHIANG Lai Yuen JP @ 2018-08-28 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have a business proposal for you

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2016-05-16 23:24 Peter Douglas
From: Peter Douglas @ 2016-05-16 23:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Beneficiary

I am Peter Douglas Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are rounding up for the last Quater of the auditing, all abandom Consignment in US Airports are being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more that $6M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of my 30%. do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Please strictly reply to my private email; adesilgon77@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

* Can I trust YOU?
@ 2015-11-04 21:00 Jerome Lewis
From: Jerome Lewis @ 2015-11-04 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello

My Name is Capt.Jerome.C.Lewis from the US Army base here in Damascus,
Syria. I have a Deal of Sixteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States
I would like to partner with you. Kindly get back to me if it would be of
interest to you for more details.

Regards,
Capt.Jerome.C.Lewis

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2015-04-04 19:34 godwin emefiele
From: godwin emefiele @ 2015-04-04 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Godwin Emefiele, The new Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. My
office controls and monitors the affairs of all other banks in
Nigeria. I am the final signatory to any transfer both on local and
international levels. I have a beneficial deal for you.

I am aware that this letter has come to you as a surprise as we have
not met before or handled any business deal in the past. Nevertheless,
I have contacted you with good faith and genuine intentions, and I
hope I can trust you with this fund which I will explain to you
immediately I hear from you.

To facilitate the process of this transaction, kindly respond to me
through my personal email address below.

Best regards,
Godwin Emefiele.
E-mail: godwinemefielesprivate@accountant.com

* Can i trust you?
@ 2014-02-07 12:16 ivan.zoric
From: ivan.zoric @ 2014-02-07 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I am Mrs. Aisha Al Mutasim from England, I have a business proposal worth of $10.6M US Dollars  get
back for more info.

* CAN I TRUST YOU???....
@ 2013-04-19  7:03 JOHN AKAN
From: JOHN AKAN @ 2013-04-19  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,

Proposal letter attached!! Kindly read the attached letter for more

details.
Yours truly,
John Akan

mercantile investment
+44 7700097432

[-- Attachment #2: PRPOSAL.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 1546 bytes --]

I am MR. John Akan one of The fund manager of The Mercantile Investment Trust plc.a group of JP Morgan INVESTMENT INTERNATIONAL. I handle all
Investors within my management portfolio Direct Capital Funds (there investment funds).

As a routine every investor gets the percentage profit or dividend from the total cash he or she invested into the company annually.. Last year
it was announced that the profit margin was 18.9% after calculating carefully I found out that the profit margin was 20.1% that is an excess
of 1.2% on each investor so I secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's
Marginal Capital Fund and created a separate account where the total sum of the extraction was kept As an expert, the account has a valued for
37,600,000.00.pounds (thirty seven million, six hundred thousand Pounds)

Now, I am looking for someone who I can trust to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from The Mercantile
Investment Trust plc. All legal documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any
hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, you should send your direct phone number so we could discuss more on phone as
regard the transaction.

Kindly contact me on this email:   john.akan@outlook.com

Sincerely,
John Akan

* CAN I TRUST YOU?
@ 2012-03-04 18:27 MRS. TURNER CLARISSA ANN
From: MRS. TURNER CLARISSA ANN @ 2012-03-04 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good day,

I have an Offer that you will help me to handle, it will benefit you. kindly respond via mail: turnerclarissaann.clarissaann@gmail.com

Regards.
Mrs.Turner Clarissa Ann.

* can i trust you???
@ 2011-10-05 13:53 Miss Larisa cheung albeto
From: Miss Larisa cheung albeto @ 2011-10-05 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Miss Larisa cheung albeto and my late father attorney ask me to find
who can be the next of kin to my late father funds he deposited with the
Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong, I have a business transaction to share with you
with my  late father funds worth $24m Dollars, if interested get back to
me  via my personal e-mail (larisa_albeto@gncn.net) for more details. I
need a God fearing person.
Sincerely,
Miss Larisa albeto Cheung

* Can I Trust You?
@ 2011-03-19 14:48 Mr. Johnson Ato
From: Mr. Johnson Ato @ 2011-03-19 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I got your email address on the internet, I want you to assist
me by getting a nice property for purchase within your location
as me and my family wants to relocate to a safe environment as
soon as possible due to the crisis  in my country.

Your urgent response is highly appreciated.

Johnson Ato

* Can I Trust You?
@ 2010-08-16 19:28 Micheal James
From: Micheal James @ 2010-08-16 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

I do hope my email meet you well, I am Sgt. Scott Brain a U.S. Army in
Iraq . I write you this email to ask for your agreement to receive the sum
of 20 Million dollars on our behalf. My partner and I need a good partner
someone we can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil
proceeds and legal. And we are transferring it via the safe passage of a
diplomatic courier. If you agree,

get yourself a deal by replying to:scottbrain46@yahoo.com.hk Once you
receive the funds, you are to take a reward of 30% and keep our part. If
you have good business plan, you can invest our share too. We seek your
confidentiality in this business transaction.We await your response and
wish to furnish you with more comprehensive details.

Your buddy,

Sgt.Scott Brain