On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 01:01:33PM +0100, Heiko Stuebner wrote: > Hi Yangtao, Peter, > > Am Montag, 5. November 2018, 16:59:58 CET schrieb Frank Lee: > > I am sorry. > > -- Yangtao > > If anything, it is me that should be sorry, as I did suggest the > patch description, including the new spelling error. > > And it took me like the whole weekend to actually realize where the > Calculated / Calculates error was hiding ;-) . You guys are fun :) Anyhow, $subject is way too generic, that is the real culprit here. I don't mind empty descriptions, so you can basically move the message into the header.