Hi Yong, On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 04:09:48PM +0800, Yong Deng wrote: > I can't make v4l2-compliance always happy. > The V3s CSI support many pixformats. But they are not always available. > It's dependent on the input bus format (MEDIA_BUS_FMT_*). > Example: > V4L2_PIX_FMT_SBGGR8: MEDIA_BUS_FMT_SBGGR8_1X8 > V4L2_PIX_FMT_YUYV: MEDIA_BUS_FMT_YUYV8_2X8 > But I can't get the subdev's format code before starting stream as the > subdev may change it. So I can't know which pixformats are available. > So I exports all the pixformats supported by SoC. > The result is the app (v4l2-compliance) is likely to fail on streamon. > > This patchset add initial support for Allwinner V3s CSI. > > Allwinner V3s SoC features a CSI module with parallel interface. > > This patchset implement a v4l2 framework driver and add a binding > documentation for it. I've tested this version today, and I needed this patch to make it work on top of v4.20: http://code.bulix.org/9o8fw5-503690?raw Once that patch applied, my tests were working as expected. If that make sense, could you resubmit a new version with these merged so that we can try to target 4.21? Thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com