On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 05:46:10PM +0100, Bartosz Golaszewski wrote: > Use devm_kstrdup_const() in the tegra-hsp driver. This mostly serves as > an example of how to use this new routine to shrink driver code. > > Also use devm_kzalloc() instead of regular kzalloc() to shrink the > driver even more. > > Doorbell objects are only removed in the driver's remove callback so > it's safe to convert all memory allocations to devres. > > Signed-off-by: Bartosz Golaszewski > --- > drivers/mailbox/tegra-hsp.c | 41 ++++++++----------------------------- > 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-) This looks really nice. I'm currently working on a series of patches to add shared mailboxes to the HSP driver. Part of that series adds struct device *dev to struct tegra_hsp, which in turn would simplify this patch a little. Looking at some of the changes here it also seems like they would conflict with my patches in some places. Would you mind if I pick this patch up into my series and resolve the conflicts there? Thierry