* [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-14  6:20 Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2018-11-14  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds
  Cc: Greg Kroah-Hartman, linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi,
	Thomas Lendacky, Borislav Petkov, Ingo Molnar, Jonathan Cameron,
	Thomas Gleixner, Peter Zijlstra, Martin Hundebøll,
	Rafael J. Wysocki, Len Brown, linux-acpi

PCI fixes:

  - Revert a _PXM change that causes silent early boot failure on some AMD
    ThreadRipper systems (Bjorn Helgaas)

The following changes since commit 651022382c7f8da46cb4872a545ee1da6d097d2a:

  Linux 4.20-rc1 (2018-11-04 15:37:52 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  ssh://git@gitolite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-1

for you to fetch changes up to 0d76bcc960e6057750fcf556b65da13f8bbdfd2b:

  Revert "ACPI/PCI: Pay attention to device-specific _PXM node values" (2018-11-13 08:38:17 -0600)

pci-v4.20-fixes-1

Bjorn Helgaas (1):
      Revert "ACPI/PCI: Pay attention to device-specific _PXM node values"

 drivers/pci/pci-acpi.c | 5 -----
 1 file changed, 5 deletions(-)

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-14 20:00 ` pr-tracker-bot
From: pr-tracker-bot @ 2018-11-14 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Linus Torvalds, Greg Kroah-Hartman, linux-pci, linux-kernel,
	Lorenzo Pieralisi, Thomas Lendacky, Borislav Petkov, Ingo Molnar,
	Jonathan Cameron, Thomas Gleixner, Peter Zijlstra,
	Martin Hundebøll, Rafael J. Wysocki, Len Brown, linux-acpi

The pull request you sent on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 00:20:10 -0600:

> None None

has been merged into torvalds/linux.git:
https://git.kernel.org/torvalds/c/d41217aac0a577a247c9c8cde688419fde25fba5

Thank you!

--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/prtracker

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-14 20:12   ` Borislav Petkov
From: Borislav Petkov @ 2018-11-14 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pr-tracker-bot, Konstantin Ryabitsev
  Cc: Bjorn Helgaas, Linus Torvalds, Greg Kroah-Hartman, linux-pci,
	linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi, Thomas Lendacky, Ingo Molnar,
	Jonathan Cameron, Thomas Gleixner, Peter Zijlstra,
	Martin Hundebøll, Rafael J. Wysocki, Len Brown, linux-acpi

Hey Konstantin,

that bot needs some parsing improvs: "None None".

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 08:00:03PM +0000, pr-tracker-bot@kernel.org wrote:
> The pull request you sent on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 00:20:10 -0600:
>
> > None None
>
> has been merged into torvalds/linux.git:
> https://git.kernel.org/torvalds/c/d41217aac0a577a247c9c8cde688419fde25fba5
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
> https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/prtracker

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-14 20:16     ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2018-11-14 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Borislav Petkov
  Cc: pr-tracker-bot, Bjorn Helgaas, Linus Torvalds,
	Greg Kroah-Hartman, linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi,
	Thomas Lendacky, Ingo Molnar, Jonathan Cameron, Thomas Gleixner,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 09:12:14PM +0100, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> Hey Konstantin,
>
> that bot needs some parsing improvs: "None None".

Correct, this is because the original pull request was for an ssh://
URL, which I'm not properly handling for the purposes of generating

-K

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-14 21:46       ` Borislav Petkov
From: Borislav Petkov @ 2018-11-14 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev, Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds, Greg Kroah-Hartman, linux-pci,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 03:16:58PM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 09:12:14PM +0100, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> > Hey Konstantin,
> >
> > that bot needs some parsing improvs: "None None".
>
> Correct, this is because the original pull request was for an ssh://

You'd think Bjorn would know better... :-)))

--

@ 2018-11-14 22:21         ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2018-11-14 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Borislav Petkov
  Cc: Bjorn Helgaas, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 10:46:01PM +0100, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> > > that bot needs some parsing improvs: "None None".
> >
> > Correct, this is because the original pull request was for an ssh://
>
> You'd think Bjorn would know better... :-)))

For the record, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a condition
that I didn't expect. I have a fix in place that should avoid this in
the future.

-K

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-14 22:48           ` Borislav Petkov
From: Borislav Petkov @ 2018-11-14 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev
  Cc: Bjorn Helgaas, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 05:21:54PM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> For the record, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a condition
> that I didn't expect. I have a fix in place that should avoid this in
> the future.

Actually, I meant the pull request URL.

Here's some background info:

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/CA%2B55aFyMxkS=8JzZ%2BROOAFkwR45EKBnQ0GUMQS4f%2Br_-fFWiEA@mail.gmail.com

and I kinda see the point of maybe not having your ssh username in the
URL. Not that it is a big deal for us, k.org users though.

--

@ 2018-11-15  7:12             ` Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2018-11-15  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Borislav Petkov
  Cc: Konstantin Ryabitsev, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 11:48:39PM +0100, Borislav Petkov wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 05:21:54PM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> > For the record, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a condition
> > that I didn't expect. I have a fix in place that should avoid this in
> > the future.
>
> Actually, I meant the pull request URL.

My pull request URL was this:

  ssh://git@gitolite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-1

> Here's some background info:
>
> https://lkml.kernel.org/r/CA%2B55aFyMxkS=8JzZ%2BROOAFkwR45EKBnQ0GUMQS4f%2Br_-fFWiEA@mail.gmail.com
>
> and I kinda see the point of maybe not having your ssh username in the
> URL. Not that it is a big deal for us, k.org users though.

Sorry, I don't understand the problem.  I have this in my .gitconfig:

    [url "ssh://git@gitolite.kernel.org"]
	    insteadOf = https://git.kernel.org
	    insteadOf = http://git.kernel.org
	    insteadOf = git://git.kernel.org

because I thought that was the recommended way (see the end of
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/gitolite). But that also makes my
request-pull:

    $ git request-pull origin/master git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git pci-v4.20-fixes-1

generate the ssh URL above.  If I remove the insteadOf stuff from
.gitconfig, request-pull produces this instead:

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-1

I'm happy to do either; just tell me which :)

Bjorn

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-15  7:53               ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2018-11-15  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Borislav Petkov, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 01:12:53AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> > and I kinda see the point of maybe not having your ssh username in the
> > URL. Not that it is a big deal for us, k.org users though.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand the problem.  I have this in my .gitconfig:
>
>     [url "ssh://git@gitolite.kernel.org"]
> 	    insteadOf = https://git.kernel.org
> 	    insteadOf = http://git.kernel.org
> 	    insteadOf = git://git.kernel.org
>
> because I thought that was the recommended way (see the end of
> https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/gitolite). But that also makes my
> request-pull:
>
>     $ git request-pull origin/master git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git pci-v4.20-fixes-1
>
> generate the ssh URL above.  If I remove the insteadOf stuff from
> .gitconfig, request-pull produces this instead:
>
>     git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-1
>
> I'm happy to do either; just tell me which :)

You didn't really do anything wrong. In *general* I prefer to see
public URLs if they are sent to public lists, so if you're cc'ing
something to LKML, I would generally expect the pull request to have a
public URL like https://git.kernel.org/ instead of a private ssh:// URL
that is only accessible to people with a kernel.org account.

That's basically all there is to it. It doesn't *really* matter, since
Linus is the one who will be merging the actual pull request, and he
certainly has access to internal ssh:// URLs. However, in case someone
else was interested in reviewing the pull request, it would be more
friendly to have a public URL for them.

Best,
-K

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-15 15:03                 ` Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2018-11-15 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Borislav Petkov, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 02:53:30AM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 01:12:53AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> > > and I kinda see the point of maybe not having your ssh username in the
> > > URL. Not that it is a big deal for us, k.org users though.
> >
> > Sorry, I don't understand the problem.  I have this in my .gitconfig:
> >
> >     [url "ssh://git@gitolite.kernel.org"]
> > 	    insteadOf = https://git.kernel.org
> > 	    insteadOf = http://git.kernel.org
> > 	    insteadOf = git://git.kernel.org
> >
> > because I thought that was the recommended way (see the end of
> > https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/gitolite). But that also makes my
> > request-pull:
> >
> >     $ git request-pull origin/master git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git pci-v4.20-fixes-1
> >
> > generate the ssh URL above.  If I remove the insteadOf stuff from
> > .gitconfig, request-pull produces this instead:
> >
> >     git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-1
> >
> > I'm happy to do either; just tell me which :)
>
> You didn't really do anything wrong. In *general* I prefer to see
> public URLs if they are sent to public lists, so if you're cc'ing
> something to LKML, I would generally expect the pull request to have a
> public URL like https://git.kernel.org/ instead of a private ssh:// URL
> that is only accessible to people with a kernel.org account.
>
> That's basically all there is to it. It doesn't *really* matter, since
> Linus is the one who will be merging the actual pull request, and he
> certainly has access to internal ssh:// URLs. However, in case someone
> else was interested in reviewing the pull request, it would be more
> friendly to have a public URL for them.

OK, I think I'll remove the insteadOf chunk from my .gitconfig.  Should
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/gitolite be updated to remove or
expand that recommendation?  The only reason I added insteadOf in the first
place was because it sounded like a security improvement.

Bjorn

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-15 15:54                   ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2018-11-15 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Borislav Petkov, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 09:03:21AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> > You didn't really do anything wrong. In *general* I prefer to see
> > public URLs if they are sent to public lists, so if you're cc'ing
> > something to LKML, I would generally expect the pull request to have a
> > public URL like https://git.kernel.org/ instead of a private ssh:// URL
> > that is only accessible to people with a kernel.org account.
> >
> > That's basically all there is to it. It doesn't *really* matter, since
> > Linus is the one who will be merging the actual pull request, and he
> > certainly has access to internal ssh:// URLs. However, in case someone
> > else was interested in reviewing the pull request, it would be more
> > friendly to have a public URL for them.
>
> OK, I think I'll remove the insteadOf chunk from my .gitconfig.  Should
> https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/gitolite be updated to remove or
> expand that recommendation?  The only reason I added insteadOf in the first
> place was because it sounded like a security improvement.

It is. Does adding the insteadOf rules result in ssh:// URLs when using
git-request-pull? I didn't expect that it would.

-K

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-15 17:27                     ` Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2018-11-15 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev
  Cc: Borislav Petkov, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 10:54:18AM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 09:03:21AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> > > You didn't really do anything wrong. In *general* I prefer to see
> > > public URLs if they are sent to public lists, so if you're cc'ing
> > > something to LKML, I would generally expect the pull request to have a
> > > public URL like https://git.kernel.org/ instead of a private ssh:// URL
> > > that is only accessible to people with a kernel.org account.
> > >
> > > That's basically all there is to it. It doesn't *really* matter, since
> > > Linus is the one who will be merging the actual pull request, and he
> > > certainly has access to internal ssh:// URLs. However, in case someone
> > > else was interested in reviewing the pull request, it would be more
> > > friendly to have a public URL for them.
> >
> > OK, I think I'll remove the insteadOf chunk from my .gitconfig.  Should
> > https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/gitolite be updated to remove or
> > expand that recommendation?  The only reason I added insteadOf in the first
> > place was because it sounded like a security improvement.
>
> It is. Does adding the insteadOf rules result in ssh:// URLs when using
> git-request-pull? I didn't expect that it would.

Yep, it seems to for me.  Maybe I'm doing something else weird, because I
don't see many other pull requests with ssh:// URLs.

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-11-15 18:08                       ` Borislav Petkov
From: Borislav Petkov @ 2018-11-15 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Konstantin Ryabitsev, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:27:06AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> Yep, it seems to for me.  Maybe I'm doing something else weird, because I
> don't see many other pull requests with ssh:// URLs.

So what I've done here is I've added a remote git repo using the
*public* URL of my repo and so when I use git request-pull, I always
point to the public one - I need to fetch the tag before, of course, but
that's trivial - and then the URL is the public one.

I.e,

$ git request-pull master bp-pub <TAG>

This has the additional value of *actually* making sure I've really
pushed the tag.

HTH.

--

@ 2018-11-15 18:13                       ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2018-11-15 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Borislav Petkov, pr-tracker-bot, Linus Torvalds,
	Greg Kroah-Hartman, linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi,
	Thomas Lendacky, Ingo Molnar, Jonathan Cameron, Thomas Gleixner,
	Peter Zijlstra, Martin Hundebøll, Rafael J. Wysocki,
	Len Brown, linux-acpi

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:27:06AM -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> > > OK, I think I'll remove the insteadOf chunk from my .gitconfig.  Should
> > > https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/gitolite be updated to remove or
> > > expand that recommendation?  The only reason I added insteadOf in the first
> > > place was because it sounded like a security improvement.
> >
> > It is. Does adding the insteadOf rules result in ssh:// URLs when using
> > git-request-pull? I didn't expect that it would.
>
> Yep, it seems to for me.  Maybe I'm doing something else weird, because I
> don't see many other pull requests with ssh:// URLs.

Hmm, you're right -- I just tested this and it does. I can't imagine
that's the intended effect of insteadOf -- it's supposed to alter URLs
behind the scenes, not permanently transform them. I'll talk to git
folks about it.

For now, you should probably remove that from your gitconfig so that
your pull requests have public URLs in them.

Best,
-K

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-12-18 23:55 ` pr-tracker-bot
From: pr-tracker-bot @ 2018-12-18 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Linus Torvalds, linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi,
	Yanjiang Jin, Keith Busch

The pull request you sent on Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:40:43 -0600:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-4

has been merged into torvalds/linux.git:
https://git.kernel.org/torvalds/c/e738441e803db6b61d5119df8f758396914fafd8

Thank you!

--

@ 2018-12-18 21:40 Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2018-12-18 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds
  Cc: linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi, Yanjiang Jin, Keith Busch

PCI fixes:

  - Fix the ACPI APEI error path, which previously queued several
    uninitialized events (Yanjiang Jin)

The following changes since commit b07b864ee4232b03125992a8f6a490b040adcb6a:

  Revert "PCI/ASPM: Do not initialize link state when aspm_disabled is set" (2018-12-03 18:05:17 -0600)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-4

for you to fetch changes up to 1063a5148ac9d1606e80886fa53ee57d45fb4589:

  PCI/AER: Queue one GHES event, not several uninitialized ones (2018-12-14 11:29:37 -0600)

pci-v4.20-fixes-4

Yanjiang Jin (1):
      PCI/AER: Queue one GHES event, not several uninitialized ones

 drivers/pci/pcie/aer.c | 2 +-

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-12-07 21:10 ` pr-tracker-bot
From: pr-tracker-bot @ 2018-12-07 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Linus Torvalds, linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi,
	Patrick Talbert, Rafael J. Wysocki

The pull request you sent on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 14:44:53 -0600:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-3

has been merged into torvalds/linux.git:
https://git.kernel.org/torvalds/c/7b24f6c082b3777749ccd19c9beb8643fa718480

Thank you!

--

@ 2018-12-07 20:44 Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2018-12-07 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds
  Cc: linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi, Patrick Talbert,
	Rafael J. Wysocki

PCI fixes:

  - Revert ASPM change that caused a regression (Bjorn Helgaas)

The following changes since commit c74eadf881ad634c68880e2c1b504989d95993ee:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'lorenzo/pci/controller-fixes' into for-linus (2018-11-30 23:42:08 -0600)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-3

for you to fetch changes up to b07b864ee4232b03125992a8f6a490b040adcb6a:

  Revert "PCI/ASPM: Do not initialize link state when aspm_disabled is set" (2018-12-03 18:05:17 -0600)

pci-v4.20-fixes-3

Bjorn Helgaas (1):
      Revert "PCI/ASPM: Do not initialize link state when aspm_disabled is set"

 drivers/pci/pcie/aspm.c | 2 +-

* Re: [GIT PULL] PCI fixes for v4.20
@ 2018-12-01 20:05 ` pr-tracker-bot
From: pr-tracker-bot @ 2018-12-01 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas
  Cc: Linus Torvalds, linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi,
	Trent Piepho, Hou Zhiqiang, Gustavo Pimentel, Mikulas Patocka

The pull request you sent on Fri, 30 Nov 2018 23:59:53 -0600:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-2

has been merged into torvalds/linux.git:
https://git.kernel.org/torvalds/c/c734b42583bc391d86ed64e3be25fd5f2c464124

Thank you!

--

@ 2018-12-01  5:59 Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2018-12-01  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds
  Cc: linux-pci, linux-kernel, Lorenzo Pieralisi, Trent Piepho,
	Hou Zhiqiang, Gustavo Pimentel, Mikulas Patocka

PCI fixes:

  - Fix a link speed checking interface that broke PCIe gen3 cards in gen1
    slots (Mikulas Patocka)

  - Fix an imx6 link training error (Trent Piepho)

  - Fix a layerscape outbound window accessor calling error (Hou Zhiqiang)

  - Fix a DesignWare endpoint MSI-X address calculation error (Gustavo
    Pimentel)

The following changes since commit 0d76bcc960e6057750fcf556b65da13f8bbdfd2b:

  Revert "ACPI/PCI: Pay attention to device-specific _PXM node values" (2018-11-13 08:38:17 -0600)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git tags/pci-v4.20-fixes-2

for you to fetch changes up to c74eadf881ad634c68880e2c1b504989d95993ee:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'lorenzo/pci/controller-fixes' into for-linus (2018-11-30 23:42:08 -0600)

pci-v4.20-fixes-2

Bjorn Helgaas (1):
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'lorenzo/pci/controller-fixes' into for-linus

Gustavo Pimentel (1):
      PCI: dwc: Fix MSI-X EP framework address calculation bug

Hou Zhiqiang (1):
      PCI: layerscape: Fix wrong invocation of outbound window disable accessor

Mikulas Patocka (1):
      PCI: Fix incorrect value returned from pcie_get_speed_cap()

Trent Piepho (1):
      PCI: imx6: Fix link training status detection in link up check

 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-imx6.c           | 10 +---------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-layerscape.c     |  2 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-ep.c |  1 -
 drivers/pci/pci.c                               | 24 +++++++++++-------------