On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 10:25:01AM +0100, Paul Kocialkowski wrote: > Our hardware requires the pitch to be an even number when using YUV > formats with the frontend. Implement a driver-specific callback for GEM > dumb allocation that sets the pitch accordingly. > > Since only the bpp is passed (and not the format), we cannot really > distinguish if this alignment is really required. Since it doesn't hurt > to align the pitch anyway, always do it. > > Signed-off-by: Paul Kocialkowski Applied, thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com