Hi! > > this series contains contains a bunch of MMP2 platform fixes. > > > > Previous spins of the patch set were sent out over the course of last > > three months to the MMP platform maintainers, with Arnd and > > linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org on copy. > > > > Unfortunatelly, MMP maintainers (Eric Miao and Haojian Zhuang) don't > > seem to respond anymore. That's a shame, because the MMP2 support seems to > > in need for some love. The DT/multiplatform kernels can't even boot without > > 14/20, 15/20 and perhaps more. > > > > I'm wondering if this cat gen in via the arm-soc tree? Would it be > > appropriate if I followed up with a MAINTAINERS update in that case? > > Yes, sounds good to me. I looked through the series again, and > found one patch that seems wrong to me. Everything else should > just go in. Sounds good to me. > Patches that are purely bugfixes should probably also get backported > to stable kernels, so please add a 'Cc: stable@vger.kernel.org' tag > in the changelog for things that are required to make older kernels > work correctly (as opposed to adding features that were never supposed > to work), and describe in the changelog which kernel versions should > see that backport. Dunno, I'd be careful there. MMP2 was broken long ago and mainline never booted on olpc-1.75 AFAICT. Seems like noone cares about MMP2. I'd just keep it out of stable; stable is for bugs when someone cares. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html