On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 08:01:04PM +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote: > The Kconfig lexer supports special characters such as '.' and '/' in > the parameter context. In my understanding, the reason is just to > support bare file paths in the source statement. > > I do not see a good reason to complicate Kconfig for the room of > ambiguity. > > The majority of code already surround file paths with double quotes, > and it makes sense since the included file paths are constant string > literals. > > Make it treewide consistent now. > > Signed-off-by: Masahiro Yamada Acked-by: Wolfram Sang