On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 10:34:59PM +0530, Jassi Brar wrote: > On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 8:24 PM Thierry Reding wrote: > > > > From: Thierry Reding > > > > Hi, > > > > This series of patches adds device-managed registration functions for > > mailbox controllers. A number of drivers can be simplified by making use > > of this new API both in the error cleanup paths in their probe functions > > and in the driver remove implementation. > > > > In addition to adding the new API this series converts all drivers to > > use it. There is also an additional cleanup patch for the mtk-cmdq > > driver that removes some calls to devm_kfree() that are not needed. > > > Any Acked/Reviewed/Tested-by would have been great, but I see no > driver author is CC'ed. Do you want to loop in authors too? I didn't think that was necessary because it's a pretty mechanical change. But I can resend with all the authors in Cc. Thierry