Hi Daniel, On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:54:12 -0800 Daniel Walker wrote: > > I did a rebase after your original made this. I'm not sure it's needed any > longer. However, I was planning to rebase my tree again on top of the latest > Linus tree. How would you like to proceed ? I still get the conflict when I merge your tree, but it is not such a bit conflict that it warrants rebasing your tree to get rid of it. It will be sorted out easily enough when Linus merges your tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell