Hi! > > > > I did a quick test in my config... and it did not break my old setup > > > > -- voice calls still work when set up over USB and with manual mixer > > > > setup. That was good surprise. > > > > > > OK good to hear. Using the n_gsm port instead of USB during idle > > > has a major PM advantage as the SoC can hit retention during idle > > > while still connected to the modem and getting notifications. > > > > > > So looks like during idle we can keep USB in autosuspend mode with > > > something like the below shell script function. > > > > Yes, I should really start using serials instead of USB. But... I have > > working ofono there, and was using that phone and am little short on > > time at the moment. > > Hopefully adding support to ofono and modemmanager to use use > /dev/motmdm1 for calls should be quite trivial now. git@github.com:pavelmachek/ofono.git "quite trivial" does not mix with ofono. I did parts and it is still not finished. At the moment, I do not have enough working SIM cards to test everything. Feel free to help :-). Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html