On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 01:20:45PM +0000, Benjamin GAIGNARD wrote: > On 1/16/19 6:30 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > I suspect this is going to need a few more words about what a Domains > > Controller is. > Does the description of the framework in the cover letter looks better > for you ? Yes, that looks reasonable to me. > I'm not comfortable to put it in bindings file but maybe I'm wrong. I can't see how someone will understand the binding document as a standalone document - it's not like domains controllers are a widely understood concept in the industry.