Hi, On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 01:21:26 +0000 "Li, Weinan Z" wrote: > > I am not sure about the problem. The commit id "0cce2823ed37" is just > for the patch of "drm/i915/gvt: Refine error handling for > prepare_execlist_workload". Is there any other problems I missed? Its just that the subject line of that commit has a space after the ':', but the copy of that subject line in the Fixes tag omitted that space. This is not a big issue, my script just pointed it out. Its not worth doing anything about it, just take a bit more care in the future. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell