Hi Mark, > On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 01:52:42PM +0100, Lukasz Majewski wrote: > > > On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 11:30:01AM +0100, Lukasz Majewski wrote: > > > > You've been sending ARM: patches to me (the SPI maintainer) and > > > one of the DT maintainers. > > ... > > > Moreover, I've CC'ed developers (Esben, Andrey, Martin) involved in > > the changes for previous work done in this file/driver. > > > And those changes are solely related to SPI work in this driver, no > > ARM Vybrid. > > If they're SPI patches they should have a changelog that looks like a > SPI patch which means that it should start with "spi" (see other > patches on the list or git log for examples). When your patch > subject lines start with ARM: that means they are for arch/arm - I > don't 100% know but I suspect I've just not got far enough into the > mails to notice that they're for SPI, people do send a lot of patches > that just happen to mention buses to maintainers for those buses. In > general you should try to make sure that the subject line for your > patch matches the style used in the relevant subsystem. I see. Thanks for the detailed explanation. > > > What else shall I do? > > You'll need to resend the patch, preferrably with a suitable subject > line. I will resend the patch with more suitable subject, no problem. Best regards, Lukasz Majewski -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma@denx.de