On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 10:59:42AM -0800, Sowjanya Komatineni wrote: > This patch adds I2C interface timing registers support for > proper bus rate configuration along with meeting the I2C spec > setup and hold times based on the tuning performed on Tegra210, > Tegra186 and Tegra194 platforms. > > I2C_INTERFACE_TIMING_0 register contains TLOW and THIGH field > and Tegra I2C controller design uses them as a part of internal > clock divisor. > > I2C_INTERFACE_TIMING_1 register contains the setup and hold times > for start and stop conditions. > > Acked-by: Thierry Reding > Reviewed-by: Dmitry Osipenko > Tested-by: Dmitry Osipenko > Signed-off-by: Sowjanya Komatineni Are you aware that we also have DT bindings for various I2C timing values? They are usually board dependent and not so much SoC dependent. Please check here: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c.txt (Oops, I noticed 'i2c-sda-hold-time-ns' is missing from the docs. Will fix that ASAP) Just saying. The patch here is fine for me. DT support could be added later, if you want that.