Hi Guenter, Urja, On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 06:37:08AM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote: > Hi, > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 3:37 AM Urja Rannikko wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > I was testing 5.1-rc1 on my C201 when i found this, dmesg of a > > suspend/resume attached. > > > > Based on a quick look at the code it looks like the reason is that the > > suspend and resume calls try to cancel/schedule log_poll_work > > unconditionally but this device doesnt support reading the console log > > so the delayed work struct was never initialized. > > > > Thanks a lot for the note. I'll send a fix later today. > > Guenter > Thanks for the report and quick fix. Guenter's fix has been merged and should be in 5.1-rc2 when Linus cuts it. Thanks, Benson -- Benson Leung Staff Software Engineer Chrome OS Kernel Google Inc. bleung@google.com Chromium OS Project bleung@chromium.org