On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 03:40:03PM -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote: > On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 00:34:22 +0200 > Jonathan Neuschäfer wrote: > > > The way the document is written now, Sphinx renders empty code blocks > > followed by the lines that should be inside them. > > > > Unindent the code-block directives to fix this. > > > > Fixes: 502c00d9c315 ("Documentation: soundwire: fix stream.rst markup warnings") > > Signed-off-by: Jonathan Neuschäfer > > That definitely makes things better. Applied, thanks. > > I'm going to take out the Fixes tag, though, since the named commit did > not, in fact, introduce that problem. Ah, true, the wrong indentation didn't come from that commit. > It's also good to copy authors of patches named in Fixes tags so they > can defend themselves :) Good idea, I'll try to remember that. Jonathan Neuschäfer