On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 03:32:04PM -0600, Fletcher Woodruff wrote: > On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 11:02 PM Mark Brown wrote: > > This looks unrelated to the polarity of the interupt? > Yes this is separate. If a plug/unplug happens after regmap_read and > before regmap_write, it will not be registered, so we loop to make > sure that it's caught in a later iteration. I can clarify this in the > patch notes. Please submit one patch per change, each with a clear changelog, as covered in SubmittingPatches. This makes it much easier to review things since it's easier to tell if the patch does what it was intended to do.