On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 07:05:52PM +0200, Jorge Ramirez wrote: > On 4/17/19 17:46, Mark Brown wrote: > > Please leave at least a debug log in place, it's not good to just > > silently fail - even if we will retry someone might still need some help > > debugging (eg, figuring out that they need to enable whatever driver is > > providing the supply in their config) so we should tell them why we're > > deferring. > you mean replacing dev_err with dev_dbg on all cases or only on defer > leaving dev_err on the rest? Only on defer. > > BTW does an e-mail address need updating somewhere here? > dont know, whose email? I got these from get_maintainer.pl (below); or > are you referring to mine (in which case it is correct, I am back at > least for a bit longer) It was yours - you didn't show up in meet the team yet so I wasn't clear if it was just an old patch where the e-mail address had been copied over.