On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 02:39:32PM -0700, Curtis Malainey wrote: > Pixelbooks (Samus Chromebook) are the only devices that use this part. > Realtek has confirmed this. Therefore we only have to worry about > breaking ourselves. That being said I agree there is likely a better And there are no other parts that are software compatible enough to share the same driver? > way to handle general abstraction here. We will need the explicit irq > handling since I will be following these patches up with patches that > enable hotwording on the codec (we will be sending the firmware to > linux-firmware as well that is needed for the process.) OK. Like I said it might also be clearer split into multiple patches, it was just really difficult to tell what was going on with the diff there.