On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 02:10:05PM -0400, Sasha Levin wrote: > Sure, but I don't see any work upstream on trying to correct this? There's nothing to do to correct it, it's a normal thing that might happen in an audio system. Probably users on the old kernel who are bothered by it either did a local kernel change or inserted a delay at the application level. Correcting it again separately will double the delay, the problem is changing it affecting system integrations. > These sort of things are a reason why users stick with the same kernel > for years, which is what we'd like to avoid. Domain specific knowledge can be helpful...