* Reminder: 1 open syzbot bug in "kernel/cgroup" subsystem
@ 2019-07-09 19:13 Eric Biggers
From: Eric Biggers @ 2019-07-09 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgroups, Tejun Heo, Li Zefan, Johannes Weiner
  Cc: linux-kernel, syzkaller-bugs

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the "kernel/cgroup" subsystem.

If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed this bug to the "kernel/cgroup" subsystem, please
let me know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing
list.

Here is the bug:

Title:              WARNING in cgroup_apply_control_enable
Last occurred:      9 days ago
Reported:           365 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=4cb6430631b7567848a6736be59d0350b3ada2ea
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000009f9a305708faf46@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+5493b2a54d31d6aea629@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/00000000000009f9a305708faf46@google.com

* Reminder: 1 open syzbot bug in "kernel/cgroup" subsystem
@ 2019-07-24  2:59 Eric Biggers
From: Eric Biggers @ 2019-07-24  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgroups, Tejun Heo, Li Zefan, Johannes Weiner
  Cc: linux-kernel, syzkaller-bugs

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the "kernel/cgroup" subsystem.

If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed this bug to the "kernel/cgroup" subsystem, please
let me know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing
list.

Here is the bug:

Title:              WARNING in cgroup_apply_control_enable
Last occurred:      4 days ago
Reported:           379 days ago