Hi! > >> Changelog from v1: > >> o resend the whole filesystem into a patchset suggested by Greg; > >> o code is more cleaner, especially for decompression frontend. > >> > >> --8<---------- > >> > >> Hi, > >> > >> EROFS file system has been in Linux-staging for about a year. > >> It has been proved to be stable enough to move out of staging > >> by 10+ millions of HUAWEI Android mobile phones on the market > >> from EMUI 9.0.1, and it was promoted as one of the key features > >> of EMUI 9.1 [1], including P30(pro). > > > > Ok, maybe it is ready to be moved to kernel proper, but as git can > > do moves, would it be better to do it as one commit? > > > > Separate patches are still better for review, I guess. > > Thanks for you reply. Either form is OK for me... The first step could > be that I hope someone could kindly take some time to look into these > patches... :) > > The patch v2 is slightly different for the current code in the staging > tree since I did some code cleanup these days (mainly renaming / moving, > including rename unzip_vle.{c,h} to zdata.{c,h} and some confusing > structure names and clean up internal.h...). No functional chance and I > can submit cleanup patches to staging as well if doing moves by git... I believe you should get those committed to staging/, yes. Then you ask Al Viro to do pull the git move, I guess, and you follow his instructions at that point... FILESYSTEMS (VFS and infrastructure) M: Alexander Viro L: linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html