On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 03:04:19PM +0100, Thomas Preston wrote: > On 30/07/2019 13:41, Charles Keepax wrote: > > This could probably be removed using regmap_multi_reg_write. > The problem is that I want to retain the state of the other bits in those > registers. Maybe I should make a copy of the backed up state, set the bits > I want to off-device, then either: > 1. Write the changes with regmap_multi_reg_write > 2. Write all six regs again (if my device doesn't support the multi_reg) Or make this a regmap function, there's nothing device specific about it.