* [PATCH] thp: update split_huge_page_pmd() commnet
@ 2019-07-31 3:34 Kefeng Wang
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Kefeng Wang @ 2019-07-31 3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Andrew Morton, Kirill A . Shutemov, linux-kernel; +Cc: Kefeng Wang
According to 78ddc5347341 ("thp: rename split_huge_page_pmd() to
split_huge_pmd()"), update releated comment.
Signed-off-by: Kefeng Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c | 2 +-
include/asm-generic/pgtable.h | 5 ++---
2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c b/arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c
index b8ad14bb1170..cebd1acaddac 100644
@@ -1705,7 +1705,7 @@ void flush_hash_hugepage(unsigned long vsid, unsigned long addr,
* IF we try to do a HUGE PTE update after a withdraw is done.
* we will find the below NULL. This happens when we do
- * split_huge_page_pmd
+ * split_huge_pmd
diff --git a/include/asm-generic/pgtable.h b/include/asm-generic/pgtable.h
index 75d9d68a6de7..0e25f556a99b 100644
@@ -1002,9 +1002,8 @@ static inline int pmd_none_or_trans_huge_or_clear_bad(pmd_t *pmd)
* need this). If THP is not enabled, the pmd can't go away under the
* code even if MADV_DONTNEED runs, but if THP is enabled we need to
* run a pmd_trans_unstable before walking the ptes after
- * split_huge_page_pmd returns (because it may have run when the pmd
- * become null, but then a page fault can map in a THP and not a
- * regular page).
+ * split_huge_pmd returns (because it may have run when the pmd become
+ * null, but then a page fault can map in a THP and not a regular page).
static inline int pmd_trans_unstable(pmd_t *pmd)
^ permalink raw reply related [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-31 3:29 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-07-31 3:34 [PATCH] thp: update split_huge_page_pmd() commnet Kefeng Wang
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).