On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 10:21:11AM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote: > From: Maxime Ripard > > Hi, > > Here is a series introducing the support for the A10 (and SoCs of the same > generation) CMOS Sensor Interface (called CSI, not to be confused with > MIPI-CSI, which isn't support by that IP). > > That interface is pretty straightforward, but the driver has a few issues > that I wanted to bring up: > > * The only board I've been testing this with has an ov5640 sensor > attached, which doesn't work with the upstream driver. Copying the > Allwinner init sequence works though, and this is how it has been > tested. Testing with a second sensor would allow to see if it's an > issue on the CSI side or the sensor side. > * We don't have support for the ISP at the moment, but this can be added > eventually. Applied patch 4. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com