* Linux 5.2.14
@ 2019-09-10 10:18 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-09-10 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, Andrew Morton, torvalds, stable; +Cc: lwn, Jiri Slaby

I'm announcing the release of the 5.2.14 kernel.

All users of the 5.2 kernel series must upgrade.

The updated 5.2.y git tree can be found at:
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git linux-5.2.y
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
	https://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

------------

 Makefile                                                       |    2
 arch/x86/boot/compressed/pgtable_64.c                          |   13
 arch/x86/include/asm/bootparam_utils.h                         |    1
 arch/x86/kernel/apic/apic.c                                    |    4
 drivers/bluetooth/btqca.c                                      |   24 +
 drivers/bluetooth/btqca.h                                      |    7
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c                                    |    3
 drivers/clk/clk.c                                              |   49 ++-
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5-subcmu.c                       |   16
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5-subcmu.h                       |    2
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5250.c                           |    7
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5420.c                           |  162 ++++++----
 drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c                                         |   30 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c                         |    9
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.c                         |   49 ++-
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.h                         |    2
 drivers/hid/hid-cp2112.c                                       |    8
 drivers/hid/intel-ish-hid/ipc/hw-ish.h                         |    1
 drivers/hid/intel-ish-hid/ipc/pci-ish.c                        |    1
 drivers/infiniband/core/cma.c                                  |    6
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/qplib_rcfw.c                     |    8
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/qplib_rcfw.h                     |   11
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/fault.c                             |   12
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/mad.c                               |    4
 drivers/input/serio/hyperv-keyboard.c                          |   35 --
 drivers/mmc/core/mmc_ops.c                                     |    2
 drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/common/cavium_ptp.c                |    2
 drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/request_manager.c         |    4
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_debugfs.c             |    4
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ibmveth.c                             |    9
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ibmvnic.c                             |   11
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c                  |    5
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_tx.c       |   12
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c              |    1
 drivers/net/ethernet/myricom/myri10ge/myri10ge.c               |    2
 drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/offload.c            |    7
 drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/tunnel_conf.c        |    8
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c                       |    8
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-rk.c                 |    6
 drivers/net/ethernet/toshiba/tc35815.c                         |    2
 drivers/net/ethernet/tundra/tsi108_eth.c                       |    5
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_drv.c                                |    9
 drivers/net/phy/phy-c45.c                                      |   26 +
 drivers/net/phy/phy.c                                          |    2
 drivers/net/usb/cx82310_eth.c                                  |    3
 drivers/net/usb/kalmia.c                                       |    6
 drivers/net/usb/lan78xx.c                                      |    8
 drivers/net/usb/r8152.c                                        |    5
 drivers/net/wimax/i2400m/fw.c                                  |    4
 drivers/nvme/host/core.c                                       |    4
 drivers/nvme/host/multipath.c                                  |    1
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core.h                                   |    1
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c                              |   20 +
 drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc.h                                       |    1
 drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_attr.c                                  |   15
 drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_init.c                                  |   10
 drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_sli4.h                                  |    5
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_attr.c                                |    2
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_os.c                                  |   11
 drivers/target/target_core_user.c                              |    9
 fs/afs/cell.c                                                  |    4
 fs/afs/dir.c                                                   |    3
 fs/afs/yfsclient.c                                             |    2
 fs/ceph/caps.c                                                 |    5
 fs/ceph/inode.c                                                |    7
 fs/ceph/snap.c                                                 |    4
 fs/ceph/super.h                                                |    2
 fs/ceph/xattr.c                                                |   19 -
 fs/read_write.c                                                |   49 ++-
 include/linux/ceph/buffer.h                                    |    3
 include/linux/gpio.h                                           |   24 -
 include/linux/phy.h                                            |    1
 include/net/act_api.h                                          |    4
 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h                              |    9
 include/net/psample.h                                          |    1
 kernel/kprobes.c                                               |    8
 kernel/sched/core.c                                            |    5
 net/batman-adv/multicast.c                                     |    2
 net/core/netpoll.c                                             |    6
 net/dsa/tag_8021q.c                                            |    2
 net/ipv4/tcp.c                                                 |   30 +
 net/ipv4/tcp_output.c                                          |    3
 net/ipv6/mcast.c                                               |    5
 net/netfilter/nf_flow_table_core.c                             |   43 +-
 net/netfilter/nf_flow_table_ip.c                               |   43 ++
 net/netfilter/nf_tables_api.c                                  |   15
 net/netfilter/nft_flow_offload.c                               |    9
 net/psample/psample.c                                          |    2
 net/rds/recv.c                                                 |    5
 net/sched/act_bpf.c                                            |    2
 net/sched/act_connmark.c                                       |    2
 net/sched/act_csum.c                                           |    2
 net/sched/act_gact.c                                           |    2
 net/sched/act_ife.c                                            |    2
 net/sched/act_ipt.c                                            |   11
 net/sched/act_mirred.c                                         |    2
 net/sched/act_nat.c                                            |    2
 net/sched/act_pedit.c                                          |    2
 net/sched/act_police.c                                         |    2
 net/sched/act_sample.c                                         |    8
 net/sched/act_simple.c                                         |    2
 net/sched/act_skbedit.c                                        |    2
 net/sched/act_skbmod.c                                         |    2
 net/sched/act_tunnel_key.c                                     |    2
 net/sched/act_vlan.c                                           |    2
 net/sched/sch_cbs.c                                            |   19 -
 net/sched/sch_generic.c                                        |   19 -
 net/sched/sch_taprio.c                                         |   31 +
 tools/bpf/bpftool/common.c                                     |    2
 tools/hv/hv_kvp_daemon.c                                       |    2
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                                         |   15
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/evmcs.h                    |    2
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/x86_64/processor.c             |   16
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/lib/x86_64/vmx.c                   |   20 +
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/x86_64/evmcs_test.c                |   15
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/x86_64/hyperv_cpuid.c              |   12
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/x86_64/platform_info_test.c        |    2
 tools/testing/selftests/kvm/x86_64/vmx_set_nested_state_test.c |   32 -
 virt/kvm/arm/mmio.c                                            |    7
 virt/kvm/arm/vgic/vgic-init.c                                  |   30 +

Alexandre Courbot (2):
      drm/mediatek: use correct device to import PRIME buffers
      drm/mediatek: set DMA max segment size

Andre Przywara (1):
      KVM: arm/arm64: VGIC: Properly initialise private IRQ affinity

Andrea Righi (1):
      kprobes: Fix potential deadlock in kprobe_optimizer()

Andrew Jones (1):
      KVM: arm/arm64: Only skip MMIO insn once

Andrii Nakryiko (2):
      libbpf: fix erroneous multi-closing of BTF FD
      libbpf: set BTF FD for prog only when there is supported .BTF.ext data

Anton Eidelman (1):
      nvme-multipath: fix possible I/O hang when paths are updated

Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix error flow of CQE recovery on tx reporter

Benjamin Tissoires (1):
      HID: cp2112: prevent sleeping function called from invalid context

Bill Kuzeja (1):
      scsi: qla2xxx: Fix gnl.l memory leak on adapter init failure

Chen-Yu Tsai (1):
      net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: Don't fail if phy regulator is absent

Cong Wang (1):
      net_sched: fix a NULL pointer deref in ipt action

Darrick J. Wong (1):
      vfs: fix page locking deadlocks when deduping files

David Howells (1):
      afs: Fix leak in afs_lookup_cell_rcu()

Davide Caratti (2):
      net/sched: pfifo_fast: fix wrong dereference in pfifo_fast_enqueue
      net/sched: pfifo_fast: fix wrong dereference when qdisc is reset

Dexuan Cui (2):
      hv_netvsc: Fix a warning of suspicious RCU usage
      Input: hyperv-keyboard: Use in-place iterator API in the channel callback

Dmitry Fomichev (1):
      scsi: target: tcmu: avoid use-after-free after command timeout

Eric Dumazet (2):
      mld: fix memory leak in mld_del_delrec()
      tcp: remove empty skb from write queue in error cases

Even Xu (1):
      HID: intel-ish-hid: ipc: add EHL device id

Feng Sun (1):
      net: fix skb use after free in netpoll

Florian Westphal (1):
      netfilter: nf_flow_table: fix offload for flows that are subject to xfrm

Fuqian Huang (1):
      net: tundra: tsi108: use spin_lock_irqsave instead of spin_lock_irq in IRQ context

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
      Linux 5.2.14

Guilherme G. Piccoli (1):
      nvme: Fix cntlid validation when not using NVMEoF

Harish Bandi (1):
      Bluetooth: hci_qca: Send VS pre shutdown command.

Hayes Wang (2):
      Revert "r8152: napi hangup fix after disconnect"
      r8152: remove calling netif_napi_del

Jakub Kicinski (1):
      tools: bpftool: fix error message (prog -> object)

James Smart (1):
      scsi: lpfc: Mitigate high memory pre-allocation by SCSI-MQ

Jan Kaisrlik (1):
      Revert "mmc: core: do not retry CMD6 in __mmc_switch()"

John Hurley (2):
      nfp: flower: prevent ingress block binds on internal ports
      nfp: flower: handle neighbour events on internal ports

John S. Gruber (1):
      x86/boot: Preserve boot_params.secure_boot from sanitizing

Julian Wiedmann (1):
      s390/qeth: serialize cmd reply with concurrent timeout

Ka-Cheong Poon (1):
      net/rds: Fix info leak in rds6_inc_info_copy()

Kirill A. Shutemov (2):
      x86/boot/compressed/64: Fix boot on machines with broken E820 table
      x86/boot/compressed/64: Fix missing initialization in find_trampoline_placement()

Linus Torvalds (1):
      Revert "x86/apic: Include the LDR when clearing out APIC registers"

Linus Walleij (1):
      gpio: Fix irqchip initialization order

Luis Henriques (4):
      ceph: fix buffer free while holding i_ceph_lock in __ceph_setxattr()
      ceph: fix buffer free while holding i_ceph_lock in __ceph_build_xattrs_blob()
      ceph: fix buffer free while holding i_ceph_lock in fill_inode()
      libceph: allow ceph_buffer_put() to receive a NULL ceph_buffer

Marc Dionne (1):
      afs: Fix possible oops in afs_lookup trace event

Marco Hartmann (1):
      Add genphy_c45_config_aneg() function to phy-c45.c

Marek Szyprowski (1):
      clk: samsung: exynos542x: Move MSCL subsystem clocks to its sub-CMU

Martin Blumenstingl (1):
      clk: Fix potential NULL dereference in clk_fetch_parent_index()

Matthias Kaehlcke (1):
      Bluetooth: btqca: Add a short delay before downloading the NVM

Nathan Chancellor (1):
      net: tc35815: Explicitly check NET_IP_ALIGN is not zero in tc35815_rx

Nicolai Hähnle (1):
      drm/amdgpu: prevent memory leaks in AMDGPU_CS ioctl

Pablo Neira Ayuso (4):
      netfilter: nf_tables: use-after-free in failing rule with bound set
      netfilter: nf_flow_table: conntrack picks up expired flows
      netfilter: nf_flow_table: teardown flow timeout race
      netfilter: nft_flow_offload: skip tcp rst and fin packets

Paolo Bonzini (4):
      selftests: kvm: do not try running the VM in vmx_set_nested_state_test
      selftests: kvm: provide common function to enable eVMCS
      selftests: kvm: fix vmx_set_nested_state_test
      selftests: kvm: fix state save/load on processors without XSAVE

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (1):
      sched/core: Schedule new worker even if PI-blocked

Selvin Xavier (1):
      RDMA/bnxt_re: Fix stack-out-of-bounds in bnxt_qplib_rcfw_send_message

Stephen Boyd (1):
      clk: Fix falling back to legacy parent string matching

Stephen Hemminger (1):
      net: cavium: fix driver name

Sven Eckelmann (1):
      batman-adv: Fix netlink dumping of all mcast_flags buckets

Sylwester Nawrocki (2):
      clk: samsung: Change signature of exynos5_subcmus_init() function
      clk: samsung: exynos5800: Move MAU subsystem clocks to MAU sub-CMU

Taehee Yoo (1):
      ixgbe: fix possible deadlock in ixgbe_service_task()

Tho Vu (1):
      ravb: Fix use-after-free ravb_tstamp_skb

Thomas Falcon (2):
      ibmveth: Convert multicast list size for little-endian system
      ibmvnic: Unmap DMA address of TX descriptor buffers after use

Vitaly Kuznetsov (2):
      Tools: hv: kvp: eliminate 'may be used uninitialized' warning
      selftests/kvm: make platform_info_test pass on AMD

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net: sched: act_sample: fix psample group handling on overwrite

Vladimir Oltean (4):
      taprio: Fix kernel panic in taprio_destroy
      taprio: Set default link speed to 10 Mbps in taprio_set_picos_per_byte
      net/sched: cbs: Set default link speed to 10 Mbps in cbs_set_port_rate
      net: dsa: tag_8021q: Future-proof the reserved fields in the custom VID

Wenwen Wang (10):
      cxgb4: fix a memory leak bug
      liquidio: add cleanup in octeon_setup_iq()
      net: myri10ge: fix memory leaks
      lan78xx: Fix memory leaks
      cx82310_eth: fix a memory leak bug
      net: kalmia: fix memory leaks
      wimax/i2400m: fix a memory leak bug
      IB/mlx4: Fix memory leaks
      infiniband: hfi1: fix a memory leak bug
      infiniband: hfi1: fix memory leaks

Willem de Bruijn (1):
      tcp: inherit timestamp on mtu probe

YueHaibing (2):
      gpio: Fix build error of function redefinition
      afs: use correct afs_call_type in yfs_fs_store_opaque_acl2

zhengbin (1):
      RDMA/cma: fix null-ptr-deref Read in cma_cleanup

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Linux 5.2.14
@ 2019-09-10 12:29 ` Bhaskar Chowdhury
From: Bhaskar Chowdhury @ 2019-09-10 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)