On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 02:46:48AM +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote: > (+CC Stephen Rothwell, Mark Brown) > > On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 1:46 PM Austin Kim wrote: > > > > gcc throws compile error with below message: > > GNU Make throws ... > > I don't have the original patch so I don't know what the issue being reported is :/ Whatever it is it wasn't caught by any of the builds done during the process of building -next and nothing is jumping out at me on KernelCI. > This is probably a merge mistake in linux-next. > If so, this should be directly fixed in the linux-next. > If it is not fixed in time, > please inform Linus to *not* follow the linux-next. It's probably worth coordinating this merge with DRM, it's not *super* complex but clearly there's some potential for error here and it was definitely annoyingly fiddly.