On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 02:46:48AM +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote: > On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 1:46 PM Austin Kim wrote: > > gcc throws compile error with below message: > GNU Make throws ... Xinpeng Liu via Nick Desaulniers sent a description of the problem and a patch so I think I'll be able to fix this. However... > This is probably a merge mistake in linux-next. > If so, this should be directly fixed in the linux-next. > If it is not fixed in time, > please inform Linus to *not* follow the linux-next. ...as I said before I think you definitely need to coordinate with the DRM people - Nick Desaulniers' patch 0f0727d971f6f (drm/amd/display: readd -msse2 to prevent Clang from emitting libcalls to undefined SW FP routines) breaks in places that don't have merge conflicts due to this change. I wouldn't rely on the merge going well if things are sent as-is, the only reason this one showed up was that other people were adding new files to the Makefile. I've CCed Nick.