On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 01:03:11PM +0200, Greg KH wrote: > On Sat, Oct 05, 2019 at 12:28:59AM +0800, JC Kuo wrote: > > Hi, > > > > This series introduces support for Tegra194 XUSB host and pad > > controller. Tegra194 XUSB host and pad controller are highly > > similar to the controllers found on Tegra186. Therefore, it's > > possible to resue xhci-tegra.c and xusb-tegra186.c for Tegra194. > > I've taken patches 1 and 2 through my USB tree. If you want/need me to > take the others, please get acks from those maintainers on them so I can > do so. I can pick up patches 6 and 7 into the Tegra tree. There are a few patches in there already that conflict with the DT changes in this series and those will be easier to resolve in the Tegra tree. JC, I noticed that you didn't Cc Kishon as the PHY subsystem maintainer. Please resend the series with Kishon added in the To: line to make sure he sees them and can apply or ack them. Given that Greg's already applied patches 1 and 2, maybe leave them out of the series. Thierry