On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 09:00:29PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > 08.10.2019 20:17, Mark Brown пишет: > > On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 08:05:03PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > >> Maybe it won't hurt to disallow a non always-on regulators to be coupled > >> until there will be a real user for that case. > > I thought that coupling with the CPU core and main SoC power regulators > > was one of the main use cases for this feature? > Properly handling case of a disabled coupled regulator certainly will be > useful, but looks like there are no real users for that feature right > now and thus no real testing is done. Right, sorry - I missed the double negative there.