Hi Daniel, On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 09:46:33 +0300 Daniel Baluta wrote: > > > I added the following fix for today (include/sound/sof/header.h > > probably should have something similar): > > Thanks for doing this! Is this patch in linux-next already? I couldn't find it. Its part of the commit that merges the cound-asoc tree i.e. not a separate commit, but sould be applied to the sound-asoc tree itself. > For include/sound/sof/header.h Morimoto-san sent a patch to alsa-devel. Great, thanks. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell