LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [0-Day CI notification] the service will be paused on Nov 10 (1 PM to 11 PM, PRC time) for lab construction
@ 2019-11-09 11:09 Philip Li
From: Philip Li @ 2019-11-09 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, kbuild-all, lkp

Hi all, this is Philip who maintains the 0-Day CI test service.
Thanks for anyone who subscribes to the service. We will have a
lab power construction tomorrow, thus need to pause the service
for 10 hours, at PRC time Nov 10 (from 1 PM to 11 PM)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, we will recover the
service to be online as early as possible.

Thanks

only message in thread, back to index