On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 03:24:51PM +0100, Andreas Kemnade wrote: > Mark Brown wrote: > > On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 08:26:33PM +0100, Andreas Kemnade wrote: > > > Well, it is not just guessing, it is there in the url I referenced. But > > > I would of course prefer a better source. At first I wanted to spread > > > my findings. > > The URL you provided looked to be for a different part though? > No, they just skip the rc5t in the name. Same situation in the vendor > kernel for my device, but there is only a tarball online, so it is bad > to reference. Everything is named there ricoh619 (or 61x). And on the chip is > printed rc5t619. Ah, OK - that's probably good enough then. Let's leave it a bit and see if we can get some more definite review though.