On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 11:48:32AM -0800, Vasily Khoruzhick wrote: > On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 11:44 AM Frank Lee wrote: > > > > Hello Vasily, > > > > Thank you very much for your work on this. > > This looks good to me. > > Thanks! > > > By the way, I would like to ask comments about adding the following code. > > Can we add it as follow up patch? I don't think that I have a device > with working suspend to test it and I'm hesitant to add any code that > I can't test. Yeah, this should be a followup patch, otherwise this will never get merged. Maxime