On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 05:14:28PM -0700, Jonathan Corbet wrote: [...] > All of the afflicted files arrived in that state as the result of a pair > of patches from Jonathan (copied); I have verified that the original > patches also had the DOS line endings. Not sure why, or where in the mails' path this happened, but the base64 with CR/LF inside is also present in the copies that went directly to me, rather than via the mailing lists. > Anyway, if I revert the two offending patches and resend the pull, is that > good enough, or do you want this mess out of the history entirely? On a somewhat related note: "Documentation: networking: device drivers: Remove stray asterisks" was also picked up via the networking tree. Perhaps I should have mentioned that when I became aware(?) > Sorry for the trouble, Well, same here :/ Jonathan Neuschäfer